psiCat Software is no longer in business. All business interests have been moved to
Electro-Optical Imaging, Inc. whose primary business is defense, surveillance, and test
range video trackers and tracking systems. Basically, pointing motorized mounts with
cameras, radar, and sometimes guns at various targets (boats, planes, tanks, buildings, etc...).
You can find us on the web at http://www.eoimaging.com.
Either myself or my company can still provide the following services:
- Object oriented programming (design and development) in C++, Java, and Perl
- Visual C++/MFC programming for Windows XP/2000/NT/9x custom applications
- C/C++ and Perl programming under UNIX / Linux
- COM/DCOM objects and custom TCP/IP interfaces
- RTOS embedded programming (QNX, DOS, Linux, and Windows)
- FPGA and Hardware Design
- DSP Software and Image Processing Algorithm Design
phone: 321-435-8722 (ask for Nathan)